Zaabarian Old boyz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zaabarian Old boyz

School is back!!!

Reunion Photo uploaded!! Kepada yang nak upload dan nak lihat, sila ke ruang "new album"

TAWARAN BIASISWA SKIM TENAGA PENGAJAR MUDA

Mumtaz
    Mumtaz
    Super Junior
    Super Junior

TAWARAN BIASISWA SKIM TENAGA PENGAJAR MUDA Empty TAWARAN BIASISWA SKIM TENAGA PENGAJAR MUDA

Post  Mumtaz 12/05/09, 11:23 am

Salam,

For those interested to be a young lecturer, you can surf to www.uitm.edu.my and looking into Young Lecturer's Scheme Scholarship 2009 (at the right side/bar). For this time, they are open the opportunity to those who have diploma and willingly to further their study (under scholar) in Uitm and been bond to be a lecturer at UiTM for a few years. If you interested to be in service with UiTM (as a young lect in Mandarin / BI / Nursing course) , kindly look into the advertisement.

For general information on what U need to do if you are succesful candidates:-

1) You will be sponsored to further study in Degree
    2) After grad, you need to start your service with UiTM. For this time, I'm not so sure the bond/ contract duration. As I know, you need to be off service for a few years with UiTM. U need to teach Diploma students and do some administration works (as other lect done)

During the sorting/ screening stage, you are required to go through interview process and do some presentation on how you want to teach afterward. Please be informed that serious applicant with intention to teaching are encouraged to apply. Last date : 18/05/2009

For further information, kindly contact UiTM itself and just for knowledge and experience sharing, you cna contact me at 012-6582827.

GOOD LUCK! Exclamation Very Happy

Last edited by Mumtaz on 12/05/09, 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : luper lar uncle hehehe)

Current date/time is 26/04/24, 10:51 pm